Taksheel Buddhadeo, Class 1st,
Amity International School, Sector-46
Coconut Laddu (tri colour Laddu)
Serves: 06 nos.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Making of Laddu: 10 minutes.
- 1 bowl coconut powder
- 1/2 bowl sugar (ground in mixer with 1 elaichi)
- 3 -4 teaspoons condensed milk (sweet)
- Saffron (soaked in 1 teaspoon of milk) to decorate the Laddu
- 12 to 15 nos. Tulsi leaves (basil leaves).
- In a big bowl, take sugar powder. Add coconut powder & stir well for 2 minutes.
- Now add condensed milk and mix it well.
- Prepare Laddu from the mix.
- Decorate with wet saffron and 2 basil leaves on each Laddu.