BJP/NDA promised that Good Governance and Development for all would guide its policies & initiatives. Rao Inderjit Singh, Gurgaon MP (also, Member, BJP National Executive Committee, Union Minister of State, Independent Charge, Ministry of Planning and Union Minister of State, Defence) promised that he would work for the holistic development of Gurgaon and would ensure that developmental projects benefit the public at large. His stated goal is to make Gurgaon a truly ‘Millennium City’.
MPLADS (MP Local Area Development Scheme) sanctions
Further, 3 villages - Bolni, Uncha Majra & Khera Khurampur – are being developed under the ‘Sansad Aadarsh Gram Yojna’,
Work on Facilities, Services & Schemes – State & National
- Pushed for Metro Rail route to be extended to ‘old’ Gurgaon - the Haryana Government has asked for a feasibility report.
- The issue of colonies and residents in the 900 meter disputed area around the IAF Depot has been taken up with the Ministry of Defence, with a recommendation that the limit (900m) be reduced. The Punjab and Haryana High Court has also asked for a lasting solution to this problem.
- Honda Chowk flyover on NH-8 has been approved and soil-testing work has started.
- After a visit to NH-8 (Gurgaon to Panchgaon Chowk) with Minister of Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, 3 underpasses - at Rajiv Chowk, IFFCO Chowk & Signature Tower - were instantly approved, and the Haryana government has now made the necessary budgetary provision for them.
- The transformation of Gurgaon, to become one of the 100 Smart Cities of the country, has begun.
- An Information Management and Analysis Centre (IMAC), which would serve as the nerve centre of the Navy for coastal surveillance, has been set up at Gurgaon.
- Pursuing the matter of Gurgaon Development Authority (GDA) with the Haryana CM & Ministry of Urban Development.
- CM has asked for the setting up of a bench of the Punjab & Haryana High Court at Gurgaon/Rewari.
- With 50% of the National Capital Region (NCR) falling in Haryana State, asked for projects like Rapid Rail Transport System (RRTS) – which has been proposed between Delhi and Alwar, via Gurgaon and Rewari – to be expedited.
- KMP (Kundli-Manesar-Palwal) Expressway work is going to be restarted soon.
- Constant follow up on the progress of the Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (Delhi-Mumbai).
- A Mega Tool Room will be set up in Gurgaon.
- The construction of a women’s college will soon start at Manesar.
- The first ever CNG Train was flagged off between Rewari and Rohtak.
- The acquisition proceedings/award of 3,664 acres of land belonging to 16 villages in Bawal have been cancelled, bringing joy to many farmers of the area.
- A Horticulture University will come up at Bawal.
- Pataudi Mini Secretariat is now functional and all the sub-divisional offices are working under one roof.
- The Pataudi bypass has been approved and announced by Haryana CM.
- Haryana Government has sanctioned Rs 84 crores for lift irrigation in South Haryana. Work has started at Kotla Lake for providing water to the farmers of Mewat.
- A unit of Paramilitary forces will be stationed at Nuh, for helping maintain law & order in the area.
- Mewat will soon have a women's college, dedicated to the memory of Late Lieutenant Kiran Shekhawat.
- On SYL (Canal), the Haryana Government has decided to file a fresh suit in the Supreme Court of India.
- A Defence Canteen has been approved for Pataudi and Ateli, to cater to the lakhs of ex- servicemen in these areas.
- The issue of ‘One Rank One Pension’ has been pursued with MoD officials.
- There has been a strong push for universal enrolment under the ‘Aadhaar Scheme’. A total of 82.93 crore Aadhaar cards have been generated as on April 30, 2015. NDA government has already started linking many subsidy & welfare schemes with the Aadhaar card.